Ideal mini format for trips.
From the DABUR house, known for the quality of its products.
Composition and properties of the Miswak:
The chemical analysis of the Miswak extracted from the Arak tree (Salvadora pérsica) reveals that it contains a total of 19 substances that are beneficial for dental health. Among them are:
1) Natural antiseptics of bactericidal action that destroy the harmful micro-organisms of the mouth, which if not controlled, favor the formation of dental plaque, the appearance of tartar and caries.
2) Tannic acid, with astringent qualities that reinforce the gums and protect them from diseases such as gingivitis (inflammation) and the eventual formation of abscesses under the roots of the teeth.
3) Aromatic essential oils that increase salivation, which helps clean the mouth (and thus prevent tooth decay) and the process of digestion.
5) Alkaloid Salvadorina.
6) Vitamin C.
7) Mineral salts: chlorides and fluorides.
8) Minerals: Sulfur, Phosphorus, Calcium and, above all, Silicon.
9) Variable amounts of saponins, flavonoids and steroids.
1- Cleans the mouth and teeth, mechanically and microbiologically.
2- Prevents cavities, and the extension of those that are already established.
3- Strengthens the gums,it gives them firmness and solidity.
4- Effectively removes dental plaque and prevents its formation.br />5- Whiten the teeth (removes the yellowish color).
6- Eliminates bad breath.
7- Improves the sense of taste.
8- Clarify the voice.
1- It helps digestion.
2- Improve the view.
3- Sharpen the memory and intelligence.
4- Heals certain headaches.
5- It improves the health in general and gives good color to the face of those who use it regularly.
Ideal mini format for trips. From the DABUR house, known for the quality of its products.